TERMS & CONDITIONS
Christmas Function Competition: Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin.
1.1 The competition is open to those people aged 21 years or over, except employees of The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin.
1.2 To enter this competition, the following will need to be done: An event must be booked and attended at The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin, between the 15th of November and the 23rd of December 2019.
1.3 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1.4 Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin’s website: www.thecastleberlin.de/landingpage
1.4.1 Only one entry will be accepted per event booking. Multiple entries from the same booking will be disqualified.
1.4.2 Closing date for entry will be 11th November 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
1.4.3 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
1.4.4 The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: A Christmas Party must be booked and attended at The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin between the 15th of November and the 23rd of December 2019.
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. The prize is as follows:
A bar tab to the value of €135 (House Pils or House Hefeweizen only) will be presented to the winner in the form of vouchers for drinks. These vouchers are redeemable at The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin, on the day of the event, or at a different date prior to the vouchers expiration.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
6. The winner will be notified at their booked event, as well as by email and/or phone call and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date (9th December 2019). If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize at their event, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner from the events booked between the 9th of December and the 23rd of December 2019.
7. The prize can be collected / delivered at the booked event.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, company name, and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
11. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Network.
14. The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
15. The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin’s webpage.
16. The Castle Friedrichshain, Berlin also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.